We are looking for someone who is not afraid of a deadline and enjoys the friendly team-oriented work environment here at Sir Speedy of Prescott. We work hard every day to produce the highest quality products for all our clients in a timely fashion. This is a small business that works at developing strong relationships with our clients and our community. We are hoping to find our next team member who will enjoy the creative process of collaborating on our clients' projects with us.
Service customers at the front counter, over the telephone, and the Internet. Help the customer by identifying the services and products that best meet their needs while maintaining profitability for the company. Ensure that all their requirements are met. Represent the company by conveying expertise in our services and capabilities. Aid Sales staff with estimates and maintaining direct communication with clients.
- Greet customers in a courteous manner and prepare invoices.
- Answer the telephone using the company's procedures for incoming calls.
- Direct calls appropriately or take complete messages when necessary.
- Handle routine questions and requests by customers.
- Deal with customer complaints and concerns, facilitating satisfactory resolution as quickly as possible.
- Serve customers at the front counter. Process their orders in a timely manner. Any delays must be reported to management.
- Process copy jobs as needed.
- Fully utilize the computerized pricing/estimating program.
- Follow systems and procedures.
- Support the Company Sales and Marketing efforts.
- Produce prepress graphics and text to job specifications/requirements.
- Execute design, layout and typesetting projects accurately and effectively.
- Send jobs to digital output equipment.
- Preflight digital files for potential problems.
- Perform regular computer back-up and archive customer files for safekeeping and for easy retrieval. Purge obsolete files.
- Offer graphic design ideas, solutions and alternatives based on customer input.
- Work with vendors to create the best solution for the customer at the best price.
- Prepare mailings as scheduled, including organizing and supervising labeling and packaging procedures.
- Maintain orderly appearance of the front lobby.
- File customers’ originals daily when not electronically submitted.
- Balance and Closeout PrintSmith at EOD when needed.
- Upon closing, turn off lights and heating/air conditioning in the lobby.
- Ensure all jobs are placed in proper locations before leaving.
- Schedule Shred Jobs, email tickets to customer, including completing Shred Agreement with customer.
- Help with proofing work if needed.
- Reject poor quality or incorrect jobs and notify management.
- Help with production and make deliveries when needed.
- All other duties are assigned.
Specific Job Functions:
- Check emails often and respond to customer requests in a timely manner.
- Operate black & white and color copier only when needed.
- Prepare and send Certificates of Destruction to customers.
- Empty job jackets and file originals daily or as needed.
- Follow-up with estimates and orders when necessary.
- Call customers for pick-up orders.
- Proof jobs in-house if needed.
- Check-in brokered jobs, re-box if necessary and place on shelf with invoice.
- File paperwork.
- Minimum one year in sales or customer service, preferably in the graphic arts industry.
- Good skills in communication, both in-person and over the phone.
- Minimum one year experience with Adobe CS6 programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Knowledgeable on computers and with new technology.
- An aptitude for problem-solving, attention to detail and an eye for color and design.
- Ability to move about freely through the center in order to work with other team members whenever necessary.
Appearance (at all times) must represent the company professionally and responsibly.