Beltone Hearing Care
Front Office Manager -- Full-Time
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment, and we offer opportunities for advancement. The Front Office Manager/Patient Care Coordinator will be the face of the practice and will create an extraordinary patient experience. Total annual compensation range of $35k-$45k (base pay plus bonuses based on task completion; PTO; medical, dental, and vision insurance). We offer opportunities for professional growth.
- Perform general office and administrative duties assisting the Hearing Care Professional (HCP) with the patient process.
- Successfully utilize the scheduling system to maximize test opportunities for the office.
- Actively call current, past and potential patients through identified sources. Track and report appointment results.
- Develop and assist the HCP in local marketing and sales activities, including sourcing new avenues for building community relationships and referrals.
- Responsible for professional answering incoming phone calls and messages, as well as, follow-up activities with patients.
- Process and document clinic forms accurately to ensure HIPAA and State law compliance (i.e., patient records, financial forms, and insurance contracts).
- Verify patient eligibility, submit insurance claims. Manage process until claim is funded.
- Reconcile cash balance and manage Account Receivables and Payables, including making bank deposits.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years’ office experience is preferred.
- 2 years’ sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Customer Service Focused.
- Team Player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- Must be self-motivated, well organized.
- Decision-making and judgement.
Applicable experience includes candidates with employment history of: Medical Receptionist, Receptionist in healthcare office, Front Desk Reception
Innovative hearing technology plus superior patient care are what make us a great place to grow professionally. Join us as we hire those who can see the unlimited possibilities.